Full Stack Developer
We are always excited to hear from awesome people willing to join our team! – if you don’t see an active vacancy for you here, don’t be discouraged and drop us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developer
- Develop our platform according to best practices in software development
- Create unit tests and integration tests for the code written
- Participate in feature grooming meetings and other agile sessions
- Prepare and update the technology documentation and business requirements
- Management of applications, Production and Test QA environments, CI (Continuous Integration), DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with both Frontend and Backend development
- Experience with developing manual or automated QA processes
- Knowledge of Azure (other cloud platform solutions such as GCP, AWS will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge in development of data recognition, machine learning, AI, data based application (SaaS, PaaS)
- Full-stack development capacity with .NET C#, Entity Framework, Material UI,
- React JS, Redux, Typescript (other programming languages will be consider as advantage)
- Knowledge of CMS such as WordPress or similar
- A plus would be for DevOps Kubernetes, Docker or other container technologies
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile startup environment, wearing “different hats”
As our company is growing fast we are looking for several team membersto help us continue our technological journey. Material Mapper is a startup company based in Oslo, Norway with an intercultural and global team developing a data based tool helping governmental and corporate entities to attain a sustainable solution in the construction material reuse field as required by EU law of building material reuse. Our B2B Saas Go To Market tool – MaterialMapper – incorporates data from open and restricted data pools, performing analysis via machine learning and AI implementation and providing insights of available materials based on client chosen criteria in the tool. Current processes are semi-automated, hosting in cloud is in Azure. Main webpage is currently on WordPress CMS, but our customer platform 2.0 is built using .NET technologies for backend and React, Typescript and Material UI for frontend.
We have been collaborating with an experienced IT agency as the technical partner in order to develop an automated, data recognition and Machine Learning powered platform. Now, we are looking for several team members to continue the new feature development & full tech maintenance in-house.
- An award-winning early stage startup tackling the huge issue of construction waste to make the industry more sustainable and decrease CO2 emissions.
- We are the first platform of this kind globally, hence a great advantage to grow fast and far, all the way to Unicorn Land!
- A friendly, tightly knit team of colleagues based out of Norway, Latvia and Poland.
- Position can be remote, or from our office in Oslo.
- No micro-management, we are looking for self-motivated, goal driven team players!
- Competitive salary